At first glance it seems like a great idea right? I send someone a cash gift and in exchange, other people send me cash gifts! At second glance though, it seems a little too good to be true. We have been programmed to be VERY cautious of any internet programs that ask for money. We instantly think "SCAM!" That's EXACTLY what I thought when I first say The Peoples Program. Then I thought, what if it's not a scam? My curiosity got the best of me and I decided to conduct an online experiment to determine if this was legit or just another internet scam.
I want to find out if this program is a scam or not. I'm just a "normal" guy. I'm not rich but I pay my bills on time. I'm thinking, since you are reading this, you must have SOME interest in the subject matter so why don't we find out together if this is a scam or not?
When I signed up for The Peoples Program, I paid a $50.00 admin fee and then sent a cash gift of $150.00. With the postage and the purchase of the domain, I'm about $220.00 deep into this now. I decided that I'm willing to risk $220.00 to conduct this experiment and find out if this is a scam or not.
I'm going to post EVERYTHING related to this experiment on the "Experiment Forum" page of this website. This page will become an open forum for anyone who wishes to be involved in the experiment to monitor the progress (or lack of progress). I'll include copies of the emails and admin information that I got when I signed up for The Peoples Program. IF I end up getting cash gifts, I'll post photocopies of the FedEx envelopes, the cash and any written communications I receive. I'll include any and all information surrounding the gift. We should be able to match my gifts up with the people who gave them to me because hopefully, those people will have agreed to become part of this experiment and they will be able to log-on to this site and post all of THEIR information, photocopies and evidence on the "Experiment Forum" page as well.
If you would like to participate in the experiment, click on THE PEOPLES PROGRAM link and make a cash gift. Then, post all of your information (dates, gift information, copies of email confirmations, copies of admin communications, etc...) on the "Experiment Forum" page of this website. If you aren't willing to actively participate, that's absolutely fine. You are still welcome to come back here as often as you wish and watch the progress of the experiment unfold.
If the program actually does work, it's a great way to make extra money and I plan to increase my gift level. I stand to lose $220.00 if the program is a scam but I knew that going in. I had to pull the trigger and do the experiment or it would have eaten away at me not ever knowing if it was a scam or not you know? There is a concept called Passive Income - income you don't have to work for. That's my dream and my goal and if this program works, that's exactly what I will have - Passive Income!
One last thing, I did a lot of research on this program before I decided to take the leap and sign up. There are a few other "cash gifting" programs out there but I liked The Peoples Program the best. This program makes the most sense in terms of the structure and I like the fact that everything is automated. Before you make the decision to get involved in my experiment, PLEASE take some time to learn about the program by visiting the "Program Outline" page on this website. That page will explain every component of this program step-by-step. In order to determine if this is a scam or not, it's very important that we learn about the program and really understand the way it's supposed to work. Please take some time to look at the "Program Outline" page now and then when/if you are ready, please join me in this experiment.
About the Author:
Want to find out more about The Peoples Program Scam? Visit Eric Sachs' site on the online experiment he is conducting to see if The Peoples Program is a scam or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment